Accepting new clients!
If you are interested in becoming a client, send a text to 720-235-2720 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, number, and a good email. If you are an existing client, you can book below.
Schedule an Appointment
If you have any questions, please contact us during business hours. Misfit Creations is located in Broomfield, Colorado.
10:00AM to 4:00PM
10:00AM to 5:00PM
10:00AM to 5:00 PM
10:00AM to 7:00PM
10:00AM to 7:00PM
10:00AM to 5:00PM
12:00PM to 7:00PM
While you’re making your appointment, Please be take this time to read the policies below for your knowledge and safety.
Service Dog on premisis.
Just so it is made known to you, Coco is my service dog. As such, she has free roam in my house. She usually hangs out with my husband or sleeps next to me. She is very sweet and all my clients love her pressence.
All bookings are on a first come, first served basis. If the time and/or day you’d like is not available, then please choose another time and/or date.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
Advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If no effort is made to cancel your appointment, it will be concidered a “no-show” and all “no-show” policies will apply. However, if it is a genuine emergency, the fee can be waved.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason with out contacting me will be considered a “no-show.” A flat $20 fee will be sent to the email you provided, and you will not be allowed to book again.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a service. Out of respect and consideration to me and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Unsavory Behavior Policy
In our ever changing world, there are many things that have become common place in the service industry. So here are some basic rules of conduct I expect you to follow when we are conducting business.
- Please be on your best behavior. Using your pleases and thank you’s can go a long way and prevent arguments.
- If you feel uncomfortable in any way, please let me know in a calm, clear, and concise manner. Nobody is a mind reader, please do not expect me to read yours.
- Be respectful. I am a person too. I have thoughts and feelings just like everyone else. If you respect my person, I will give you your respect in kind.
- Please do not yell . I am a reasonable person. I will be more than willing to come to an amicable conclusion with you in a calm and collected manner.
Due to the global pandemic, please be aware of the following.
- A mask must be worn at all times. At no time will you take off your mask. Taking off your mask will result in a termination of your service.
- No food or drinks allowed. Eating food would require you to take off your mask. Please see the above.
- Send me a text at (720)235-2720 when you arrive for your appointment. I will send you a text back when I am ready for you.
- You must wait in your car till I am ready. My waiting room is closed.
- You may not bring others with you to your appointment. This includes family members or children.
- You will be subjected to a temperature check with a temple thermometer as well as a symptom check at the door. This is for my safety as well as for the safety of others. If you do not pass this, you will not be serviced.
- If you feel sick, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, cancel your appointment immediately. Do not hesitate to contact me about canceling your appointment. Do be aware that my “No call, No show” is still in effect. So please contact me to avoid any fees.
- Any non-compliance with these guidelines will result in refusal of service or termination of your service. If you don’t feel comfortable or confident in doing any of the above, cancel your appointment at this time. I refuse to play around with your safety, or mine.
If I feel one or more of the above conditions are violated, and have not come to an amicable solution in a respectful way, I reserve the right to not serve you.
Lastly, this is a private business. I have the right to not serve anyone for any reason.
I look forward to serving you!